In a field of more than 120 North American industry participants, Frost & Sullivan independently plotted 30 growth and innovation leaders in this Frost Radar™ analysis. bvoip is among the top providers in North America.
Philadelphia, PA, July 26, 2023 – bvoip, the leading provider of integrated communications for MSPs, is pleased to announce that market research firm, Frost & Sullivan, has listed bvoip in the top 30 providers in the 2023 Frost Radar for North American Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS Market.
Frost & Sullivan tracks more than 120 service providers hosting their own proprietary platforms or solutions delivered by third-party technology developers. Of those, 30 providers have been selected for their growth and innovation leadership, notable accomplishments in the past year and prospects for success based on their technology development roadmaps and effective go-to-market strategies.
Frost & Sullivan independently plotted 30 growth and innovation leaders in this Frost Radar™ analysis. The parameters assessed in the analysis included:
- Innovation Scalability
- Research and Development
- Product Portfolio
- Mega Trends Leverage
- Customer Alignment
- Growth Pipeline
- Vision and Strategy
- Sales and Marketing
Key success factors in the North American hosted IP telephony and UCaaS market include:
- Completeness of UCaaS portfolio, including a robust cloud PBX feature set, mobility, and advanced collaboration capabilities such as video meetings, group chat and team spaces
- Flexible solution packaging and pricing
- Open, scalable and extensible cloud platform
- Excellent service quality, reliability, security and compliance
- Compelling channel programs
- International presence
- Strong brand recognition
- Digital customer journey for SMB
- Robust implementation, onboarding, customization, integration and solution lifecycle services
Key success factors for bvoip include leverage of industry-leading proprietary and third-party technologies along with a partner-centric go-to-market strategy.
- bvoip’s uniquely designed, partner focused solution offers multitenant platforms' simplicity, cost efficiency, and the security and customization benefits of multi instance platforms.
- bvoip stands out among competitors with its unique, partner centric business model; feature rich, cost effective solutions; differentiated skill set; and a strong commitment to innovation and customer value. bvoip empowers MSPs and IT services providers with complete solutions, including cloud applications, calling services, and fully automated solutions provisioning and management. However, it also allows partners to
customize solutions based on specific customer requirements.
- bvoip differentiates with a compelling pricing model whereby it charges either per concurrent call path or per user and provides the ability to mix and match plan tiers with no minimums. This pricing model enables bvoip partners to generate robust profit margins while providing cost effective services to businesses.
- bvoip will benefit from growing demand for inexpensive, secure, and feature rich solutions and the growing reseller need for hosting partners that take full charge of managing and continually enhancing the platform and the feature set.
- bvoip can further differentiate and enhance customer value by increasing its focus on developing vertical solutions that more tangibly improve critical workflows within different verticals. Flexible APIs and integrations with third party productivity, business, and vertical software and services can be a key part of a successful vertical strategy.
bvoip's partner base spans North America, Europe, and APAC with over 2,700 partners in the ecosystem. bvoip stands out among competitors with its unique partner-centric business model; consistent development capability; feature-rich, cost-effective solutions; differentiated skill set; and strong commitment to innovation and customer value. bvoip's offerings are designed exclusively for IT and Managed Services Providers to be able to adopt the bvoip platform and scale. They strive for their partners to adopt bvoip internally, connect to their tools, experience workflow automation, reporting, and management, and then be able to standardize an offering for their end customers.
bvoip's CEO, George Bardissi, said, “The team here at bvoip honored and humbled to be continuously recognized among the top providers in North America in our field. Our partners are literally the fabric of what we do here and we are aggressively working to arm our IT and MSP partners with the best-in-class technology to help serve their end customers."
To read the full report, visit https://offers.bvoip.com/2023-frost-radar
About Frost & Sullivan
For over five decades, Frost & Sullivan has become world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders, and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion .