bvoip has released updates to Cloud PBX apps for iOS and Android.
- This app can be found in the app store or marketplace.
- If you already have the app installed when you go the app store you will see an option to update the app.
- In this 1.5 release here are the expected changes:
- Significant audio quality improvement, especially under high-jitter network conditions
- iOS 13 push notifications compatibility improvements
- Lots of minor fixes and stability improvements
- improved call audio quality, especially under high-jitter networking conditions
- added support for configurable in-call action buttons (display custom buttons during call which generate DTMF or call web service)
- improved translations
- added support for rating call quality and reporting
- several minor GUI improvements
- system call integration improvements
- fixed a crash when editing in-app DND rules
- fixed a random, but unpleasantly frequent (2%) crash which occurred when switching between the app and system GUI (Settings, Contacts) or when switching to multi-window mode.