We are happy to announce that bvoip has launched a new partner event series called Partner Connect. Partner Connect will be 1 day in person partner events to give bvoip partners the opportunity for a deeper dive into the bvoip story. The content of these events will include:
- A deep drive into the bvoip technology stack (partner portal, ordering system, security platform, etc)
- Best practices for deployments and troubleshooting
- Road map view
- Top 5 Support Requests & How to proactively handle them
- Best way to interface with our support team
- 1stream integration and how this helps win deals!
- Sales & Prospecting Scenarios
- Example of successful bvoip partner wins and how to use those in your own efforts
- Objection handling and how to properly position bvoip
- Open forum style question and answering
- Networking with other bvoip partners
While capacity will vary from venue-to-venue we are planning for roughly 25 people per event with enough room to have everyone bring their laptops and be comfortable. Registration is available on a first come first served basis.
The Following Cities are available now for bvoip partners to register.
UK & Australia TBD