As a result of COVID-19, nearly all the usual IT industry events have been cancelled. However, the SmileBack Team have decided to put an event together for MSP Managers that will take place entirely over Zoom!
The team at SmileBack are calling their virtual conference Remote Connect and it's set to take place on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 between 11AM - 3PM EST.
Remote Connect is an interactive, content-rich Zoom experience created by MSP managers for MSP managers.
There will be 9 different breakout sessions to choose from (one of which will be moderated by our very own CEO and President, George Bardissi), a keynote from Richard Tubb, along with some entertainment and prizes.
An Event by MSP Managers for MSP Managers
The Remote Connect event will have 3 x 3 parallel sessions, each delivered by industry professionals, and covering topics such as:
- Managed services in the time of Corona: a keynote by Richard Tubb on how the current crisis is affecting our industry.
- Fireside chat with Richard Tubb facilitated by Jonathan Crowe of NinjaRMM.
- MSP, this is our call to IT Leadership: Vera Tucci of T-Consulting, a thriving Italian MSP focused on security and business continuity services for SMBs, will present a “workbook” that the participants can work on to create a guideline and manual for Leadership in the MSP world.
- Follow these 7 steps to double your sales closes: MSP, Cloud and Security Sales Expert Erick Simpson reveals the 7 keys to closing more business.
- The journey of business reviews: An interactive Q&A to promote efficiency by Phillip Myers of Captain’s Chair.
- No alarms and no surprises—Acing the quarterly business review: Daniel Welling of Welling MSP on the effectiveness of QBRs for MSPs.
- 7 Secrets to more vendor Market Development Fund (MDF): B2B marketing veteran Ted Hulsy, CEO at IronPath, will share his secrets for getting more than your fair share of vendor MDF.
- *Power and potential of automation: an interactive panel featuring industry experts from Datto, MSPbots, and JNR Networks. (*This panel begins at 1:40 PM ET and will also be the same panel moderated by George.)
Register Now & Raise Funds for COVID-19 Charities
Remote Connect will take place on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 between 11AM - 3PM EST.
There’s no registration fee to sign-up, but a donation of at least $25 is suggested with *all* registration fees going to a charity supporting COVID-19 relief efforts.